PTA is stand for Prepaid Ticket Advice, is a system which allow you to make a reservation and buy a PREPAID indonesian domestic flight ticket, from any place around the world.
This system is insuring your seat availability as if you have already got the ticket in your hand.
Travelindo is an authorised travel agent for SOME DOMESTIC AIRLINES. By making a flight reservation through our company, you can utilise the PTA system. (See below for How to use the PTA system?)
*** Who will need to utilise the PTA system?
- Passenger who's now lives outside Indonesia and need to buy an Indonesian air ticket for their next trip.
- Person who lives anywhere who want to buy an indonesian air ticket for their relatives, friends, or colleagues (as a compliment, incentives, etc).
- Passenger who lives in any city where has no indonesian airlines representatives office, or authorised travel agents.
By making a flight reservation through our company, you can utilise the PTA system.
- Make a flight reservation online
- We will send back a booking code if the seat(s) is available.
- You make an order confirmation to buy the ticket using PTA system through our travel service and settle the ticket payment. (See: Payment Options)
- Our travel company will send the voucher by email attachment. The flight voucher is called the MCO (Miscellanous Charges Order), it will be scanned into a .JPG file (usually sized 40KB-60KB).
You may print the scanned MCO and save it as a proof of your ticket payment.
- The flight voucher (MCO) itself is NOT a valid ticket, you should get your valid ticket by showing the MCO along with your ID (pasport) at the airlines representatives in the departure airport at least 2 hours prior the time of departure, or at the branch offices of the respective airline in the city of departure.
There will be NO extra charges to get your valid ticket other than what you have paid through our travel company.
The air fare is NOT INCLUDE airport tax(es).
Please understand that SOME Airlines WILL apply an additional PTA charge. For several tickets with same routes, the respective airline will issue only one MCO.