Hearing the words and the sea coast, which would occur in your mind is the Balinese, but without we realize there are many beaches and the sea in Indonesiaís untouched by the hands of human meddling, and still maintained its sustainability.
Karimun Java, with beautiful scenery incredible, and the sea and the beaches are inviting admiration clicking sound, served tours of nature is no less exciting than island of the gods.
Karimun Java is a coastal area consisting of 27 small islands in the southern island of Java. The beauty of Karimun Java make this area become a nature reserve or national park is protected by the government.
Many people who want to eliminate the fatigue life of the city by visiting the beaches beautiful, Karimun Java can certainly be one of the most appropriate choice. Tours are offered a special difference from other coastal tourism.
Karimun Java is suitable as a place to relieve stress, especially for the true adventurer you are, because in this place a lot of marine tourism is very interesting to try.
For you fans of diving and have adventurous souls, it is advisable to try diving tours this one. Various tension youíll find in a flash. When you start diving you will even be greeted by the wreck that had long sunk below sea level. The atmosphere was very quiet and mysterious, the pillars of the ship looked rusty iron over time, and many coral reefs (soft coral), colorful exquisite struggling to survive and grow on.
These wrecks visible split in two, like the wreck of the Titanic movie glory known throughout the world. The length of the ship was nearly matching fery boats in Indonesia. When doing diving and see the wreck below sea level, youíll feel like Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey in the movie Foolís Gold when they search for treasure. Wow!
Even more interesting, in addition to diving ria and conquer various challenges, you can also get the knowledge of Indonesian history. It is said that a coal freighter owned by the Dutch fleet sank in waters about 60 years ago. The story circulated mention the sinking ship because the captain thinks is the Java Karimun Islands coastal Semarang, Central Java. Basic beaches in Karimun Java is relatively low making the ship ran aground and eventually sank.
Wreck dive on the island have Kemojan, one of 27 islands located in the Karimun Java. Do not miss this one challenge, cause itís full of challenge!
After passing the tension on the island wreck dive Kemojan, adventure tourism continued to sail to the island of Menjangan presenting another tension will be no less experience she exclaimed. Want to know it face to face with sharks? Marine animals this one was scary, but this rare opportunity pass abstinence.
Menjangan Island has a shark in captivity. It was very interesting to see the famous shark is very fierce in front of our eyes. Even not only see, for you who have the courage, adrenaline try to swim with the fish with teeth in it. But do not worry, there are guides who will accompany you. For a moment you could be friends sharks. Very interesting is not chatting with a predator fish such.
Do not Miss It!
Many other activities you can do to fill in the Karimun Java holidays. Try it yourself!
* Sailing, water surfing and water skiing, island located in the Karimun Java very much, you can choose one of the island to perform a variety of water attractions. Activities such as sailing, water surfing and water ski pass for the try. The satisfaction you get no less exciting than other sea resorts.
* Tan on white sand, Do not rush off to Miami for the sun! Enough to Karimun Java and you can enjoy the sun exposure on the white sand while watching the spectacular views of the island.
* Tennis lessons, for you nature lovers under the sea, then the next must-do is the snorkeling at Menjangan area famous for its coral reefs, colorful and beautiful fish that inhabit it
* Durian Festival in January / March in Jepara
* Holidays to Karimun Java, do not forget to stop by to Jepara, especially for those of you fans of Durian. Taste this sweet and delicious fruit!
How to get there?
* From Semarang, you can use a bus that will take over 1.5 hours.
* From Jepara (Port Kartini) to Karimun Java, you can ride fery / motor boat with a long trip about six hours. Transportation is only one time in a week (Monday).